Journalname Digital Marketing is pleased to offer an industry-leading referral program. Partner with us and earn cash for referring new customers to us (existing clients can also opt for discounts on their existing invoices).
Get around 40% of the first invoice for clients you refer. For example, if you refer a new client who signed Agreement for eg. $500 per month PPC package, then you will earn up to 40% which is $200 whichever is a higher One-time Referral commission. The more clients the more you will earn. It really is that simple!
If a Client signed Agreement for eg. $1000 per month PPC package, you will get $400.
There is no limit to the number of clients you can refer; the more the merrier. For more information about our referral program, please fill in the form below.
Register as Affiliate Partner
1. What Do I Need To Do?
All you need to do is get your referrals to come https://journalname.com (or contact [email protected] or call +1 (302) 522-7680. You need to make it clear to your referral that they should mention your name while contacting us or scheduling a meeting through https://calendar.journalname.com
2. How Do I Refer?
There are two main ways you can refer new clients to JN Digital Marketing Agency:
- Get your contact to come to www.journalname.com and fill out our contact form (or get them to directly email [email protected]) - make sure to tell them to mention your full name and email address or phone number when filling out the form.
- Contact us yourself and provide details about the potential client(s) you would like to refer.
3. Can I Refer If I Am Already A Client Of Journalname Digital Marketing?Of course - you're more than welcome to do so. You can elect to be paid via bank transfer/Paypal, or have your referral commissions deducted off your own invoices. The choice is yours, and you can change whichever option you prefer at any time.
4. Who Can I Refer?Any business you wish. If you know a business that could do with some cutting-edge web marketing, then you can earn by referring them and helping them out.
- Your employer
- Friends and family members who own their own businesses (or who work for companies that could do with some effective web marketing)
- Business contacts and associates
5. When Do I Get Paid?At the end of the following month. For example, if you refer a client who signs up in January, you will get paid 40% of their January invoice at the end of February.
6. How Long Do I Get Paid For Each Client?One time for the 1st Invoice only.
7. Can I Earn Commissions For Referring Leads?At this stage, no. Commissions are earned after your referred leads sign up for any form of web marketing service - whether one-off or recurring.
8. Do I Get Second Tier Commissions?No. Commissions are earned only on the "first tier" (the clients you have referred). No commissions are paid on clients referred in turn by your referrals.
9. I Can Refer A Lot Of New Clients - Is There Anything Special You Can Offer Me?At Journalname Digital Marketing Agency we're always happy to work on a case-by-case business with anyone who can refer a steady stream of good quality clients. If you think you fit the bill, please do
10. Why Else Should I Refer Clients To Journalname Digital Marketing Agency?
- You can rest assured that every client you refer is going to be looked after professionally, and receive fantastic digital marketing services that will bring them in new business and help them to achieve their goals.
- On top of the 40% commissions offered as standard, there are also special prizes and other bonuses for top referrers.
Yes - please request full details using the form above.